Friday, May 22, 2009

Another Sexless And Sleepless night

Well This was an night We stayed up for awhile talking me and My girl Waiting on the kids to pass out. Before they did we went up stairs and laid on the bed relaxing. I told her I would be right back be naked or atleast half naked when I come back. I went down stairs and came back up she still clothed..That's Alright So I lay with her and We end up talking she telling me How I made her sick and That she is not having sex with me Cause she doesn't Feel good So I shrug it off and let it go figuring whatever nothing new right? I end up coming back down stairs and making the kids follow cause she was sick and I wwanted her to get some sleep. .

I got up on yahoo again and started speaking to the one bbw blonde white female we were just chatting I made a few passes at her she said if I was single . She wants to be me and jamies friend. So I told her She was cool and I told her all our problems and my problems in this relationship she had no good advice cause she really could not help. My girl has been like this as long has I been with her. She then asked if I asked my Girl about a 3 some. I should say the bbw blonde on yahoo is BI and I told her on the real My girl is not like that she thinks it's nasty So that sucks..Cause IF I could have smashed in to the Blondes Pussy and ass and made her suck my dick I would have She said she wished she could help me out I told her I wish She could too. but it was ok. Anyway after all the talk and Her trying to give advice we said our good byes good nights sweet dreams shit.

I finally went up to bed but I could not sleep..I just couldn't so I went back down stiars and took out the trash cleaned the corner of the kitchen Sweept the living room. Thought about things..Made cereal and here I am now.. I think After this. I'll go shave I feel the hair on me growing and I need to get rid of it lol..Well that's it for now

No comments:

Post a Comment