Tuesday, August 18, 2009

This other girl shit. It hasn't ended at all it's ridiculous I know it hurt her and I was trying to help a friend in need and the friend ends up being a crazy fuck who was trying to tell my girl I was fuckign her and she having a baby by me and she is not mind you. Now yes she is having a baby but not mine and yes with a black guy too. But my girl keeps nagging on about it. Saying I know you did things I know this and that that and this. My thing is Bitch I am with you what the fuck leave it alone. Stop bitching I am with you and you having another baby I do not want that shit you did. And I gave it..What the fuck? I am seriously thinking once I get my Check to move to the next city and just see my kids every now and again..I can't take the stress I get it is fucking killer. And I have not been having sex so that is not helping me in any way at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment