Saturday, December 26, 2009

ARGH!!

Okay It's been awhile since I been on this name I suppose And awhile since I wrote about my family. So far what's going on is My mom has no where to live They took her kids her life is sucking more then mine. My spouse just gave birth to another baby that makes seven kids I take care of five of them mine and eating away at me killing me slowly. I am going crazy and crazier all the damn time. I can't even explain it cause it feels like I am saying the same shit over and over again that's how ridiclous it is really. My Sons all whine and scream like someone is killing them when they get mad or some dumb shit. My 360 is broken I feel so unnecessary So unneeded worthless. I am taking these pills I have not took in awhile and they didn't help at all when I did take them. Makes me feel like nothing works. Good this is I have a lawyer for my ssi bull shit...I dunno though I might not get it and I shall push further into depression I have no money I have nothing...I am pretty much nothing..

No comments:

Post a Comment