Friday, February 12, 2010

Family Problems

Aight...Aight..Well at the home sted..shit is just sucking.. I mean ok this bitch she wants to get married that is ok..but also she wants another baby!! we just had another one this shit is killing me she don't understand all. I mean I want to go out and chill even if it is all alone I don't want to take my kids with me every where I go I want to go out and do me. I stay home I am a good dad I do what is needed to be done all the time. I want to be able to go around in my house alone go to my room and be by my self or go and play some games on my 360 I wanna save money to buy a ps3 and whatever else I might want I can't do that by having more and more babies..I can't do that shit. I..can't do that shit I am about ready to move with my mom..And just call it a day..and I can't move with my mom she got nothing like I got nothing I be another burden on her if I did..but I can't be staying if I am just having babies..It's not even that I am done having kids I just don't want no more with her right now..I wanna be free and relax and be cool ...I don't drink but I wanna go to the bar chill and whatever..I wish I was single..

No comments:

Post a Comment