Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New bull shit

Alright..Well Lets see nothing happening now..Well family stuff? My cousin wants to chill with m all the time. my girl don't want m with him..All he talk about is getting drunk and playing ps3 well there is nothing wrong with playing ps3 but I am not into the drinking shit and getting twisted..Dude tells me he gonna come to my house with a 30 pack..Okay I thought this dude knew me? Why I want him to be drinking around or with me..I am more into being alone first of all..Second I am not trying to hear him get loud and drunk with anyone Anyway my girl aint feeling it..Chilling with him she hate him and his wife..And my girl keep telling me about the past when he said he would hit my girl or something I am trying to remember it...but I can't but if she said it happen it did.. Now I would hang with him but I been so dpressed and I am not trying to hang with any one unless they can satisfy my needs..

No comments:

Post a Comment